Where Secrets Lie

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where Secrets Lie


This is my first atempt to blogging, so I'll do it secretly. Friends around me are busy blogging and I thought why don't I just give it a try and see how things go from here. I like dolphins if you have to ask my friends they will tell you that I have dolphins all over. I collect anything that sniffs of dolphin. I have cups, cushions, towels duvetcovers you name it. I just love dolphins. Why? Well I think dolphins have such a look that makes them come across as sensitive creatures, but yet strong. They are beautiful and when you see them swim it is like they are meant to be there to bring calmness over ones life. I always dream that some day I will swim with the dolphins and who knows maybe in my next life I will be a dolphin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home