Where Secrets Lie

Friday, November 10, 2006

I Have Slowly Faced My Fear

Julie finally got the courage to log onto the chat board where she used to chat a couple of months back. She had no idea what to say, so she finally came to the decision to log in a few time until she was ok with just being there, before she actually starts chatting. She really liked the board and she really wanted to keep building on friendship with people that is there. She was finally over coming her fear. 'I am going to beat it as that is what needs to be done', she told herself.

SHE MADE AN EVEN BIGGER STEP and went on and posted on the board. She posted pictures of the boys as she had been asked about them and what they looked like. 'Oh well I did it, so now I wait to see if I will get any comments about me just posting on there.', she thought. Julie hated being the center and maybe she shouldn't have posted, maybe she should have carried on without sharing the boys with the other mom's. Did she do the right thing? Julie's councillor told her to take a step further, but was she ready. 'Am I ready'. Her hands were sweating, her heart was beating fast as she wondered what people were going to say in regards of her being there. She was nervous and felt like she shouldn't have done it.

Julie thought, 'Oh well it has been done and now my fears begin and I need to face them.' And that is what she did.

1 Comments:

  • Glad you went back alot of people have missed you there :)
    I'v missed not seeing you around
    thank you for letting me share this with you I think you are a wonderful,caring mother that loves her family to the ends and back
    You are talented and big congrats on
    all what you have achieved so far
    My wish for you is that it will just get bettter and better and I know it will may all your dreams and wishes come true my friend !!!
    will keep on visiting here
    talk soon again
    take care
    *hugs*
    Your friend Ina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home