Where Secrets Lie

Friday, April 13, 2007

Saddness in my Heart

Yesterday I heard something terrible. My only brother who is still alive has/is ruining his life. He tries to be like my brother who was in a motorbike accident and died. He tries to be tough like his older brother, but he doesn't know who he is. He is amongst terrible people (I know this is cruel to say, but people that let him just lie around their house doing nothing is no helping him). He never use to take drugs, now he takes drugs, I am so scared for his sake. He hasn't been in work for 3 weeks and they keep taking him back giving him another chance, but this is really bad and I am afriad that he has blown his chance of getting his job back. Everyone tried to talk to him, but he is just not interested, he is to into what he thinks is good for him. He is 2 years older then me and it so breaks my heart to see a nice guy ruin his life for a bimbo who isn't even stunning. Not to mention that she is a prostitute and who knows what desease he will pick up from her. I know my family will say to me 'Julie let him find his own path', but what path can he find when he is already so lost. He needs someone to help him. He needs to be taken away from that situation and left to fend for himself without anyone treating him like a king. There is going to be a time where I am afraid the same thing is going to happen to him that happened to our older brother, someone is going to kill him and recently I have just been having this weird agrivated feeling that something is going to happen to someone close to me. I keep having this dream of my brother's standing their telling me to help, but what can I do. I don't even have money to send my brother away. He so doesn't listen to me. I guess all I can do is just sit and wait for him to find what he is looking for. I hope he finds it before it is too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home