Where Secrets Lie

Thursday, January 25, 2007

It Is The Little Things In Life That Count's The Most

Yesterday Morning I woke up (my husband had already left for work) sat by my computer and there was a note from my husband it said 'Thanks for filling up the water bottle, Love You (smiley face)'. He went to bed before me and I saw that his water bottles had not been filled so I filled them and put them in the fridge as he takes water every day to work. We both are getting into a habbit of drinking lots of water, even toddler is drinking more water then he usually does which is so nice, because when there is nothing else to drink then at least you have water. It felt good to feel appreciated even if it was just a tiny thing I did getting the note that said that said thank you made me feel good and made me want to do more. We all should do this now and again show your spouse or someone special how special they are by thanking them for the little things they do for us, because it will not only make them feel good it will also make you feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home