Where Secrets Lie

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Why Are Some People So Stubborn

Just got off the phone with my sister. Apparently my mom isn't doing well. Last week she was bleeding (like she had her period), she has become so sick my sister told me she can't walk, eat or even drink. They had to bath her yesterday and found lumps by her virgina. I am sad, but now I feel even more sad. Knowing that maybe she won't make this year. Well my mom is being so stubborn she won't go to the doctor. Though my sister is going to take her as soon as my brother-in-law gets home from work. I feel so sad at the moment knowing that I can't do anything. The bleeding had stopped, but still she should have gone to the doctors and she didn't, now she gets these lumps and she still doesn't want to go. I wish I was there. I hope all is going to be ok. My sister said that they might keep her in the hospital, she hates hospitals, she won't stay a day there. It is so sad to see old people suffer. I am really worried about her not eating. I hope she gets to live to see Baby turn one. I know I can wish and pray and hope for to live, but I also know that when it is her time she has to go, I just didn't expect it to come so quickly. On Xmas day she looked fine though she couldn't sit for too long and had to lie down every now and again. It is just so hard to believe that a strong women like my mom can be so fragile and be weathering away.

UPDATE ON MY MOM

Spoke to my sister and they got my mom to the doctor. She has now sugar diabetes and the bleeding was caused from warts which she has alot of and it is spreading below there. Because of the walking the warts rubbed up against each other causing the bleeding. She has to see the doctor in a weeks time and has to make an appointment to have the warts removed, before it spreads any further. I still can't believe this strong women that overcame physical and mental abuse could be someone that needed caring for. I would have loved to have her by me so I could take care of her, but I know how my husband would feel and he'd also feel it is unfair as his mom is older then my mom and she is also fragile and also needs to be cared for. I actually don't mind having his mom here. It isn't in my nature to shunt someone away, but he doesn't like his space and comfort zone to be interfered with. I had a nice distraction though. A friend came to fetch me and baught me a lovely top which I will wearing out on Monday with her. Thank you friend, you know who you are and I took my lovely foot stuff I got from My Secret Friend and used that to relax. Going to have a good evening, might even relax in the bath later. Will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home