Where Secrets Lie

Friday, December 22, 2006

Do You Think You Know Everything

Don't you just hate it when poeple think they know everything?

I am so mad at my husband he is suppose to be on leave (what a leave). He went down everyday to work, because stuff has to be done before the New Year and I didn't mind that, but now what frustrates me is that this women that works with him (no one special in the building) keeps on bugging him about her computer. So time that he is suppose to have been spending on other work is now going on him doing her computer, which she could wait for next year. I mean what she going to do now with her computer when she is going to be on holiday anyway. I am so mad at the moment. Firstly he works all year and doesn't take leave during that year and then he is working when he is suppose to be on leave. Even if it is only for a few hours I still feel that he needs to have a long break from working. I am so worried about him having a breakdown one of these days. I wish he can say no he is on leave and just do what he wanted to do and not go doing things for everyone else. Can't people give him a break, can't this women give him a break. She had a leave, let him have his. She also thinks she knows everything. Sometimes she will be telling my husband his job, but gets it wrong and when he corrects her then she gets all huffy and puffy, because she 'has' to know everything. It is so frustrating. She isn't even working in his line of work. Her work has nothing to do with computers, but ya, I guess I need to put this venting aside and ignore her as long as she can keep her flirting to herself, I will keep my small frustrations to myself.

Ok frustration out for the day, going to make me coffee and then go and dress the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home