Where Secrets Lie

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Poems From The Past

I'm just a lonely town girl

Lord I am just a lonely town girl
who has no where to go
I'm all alone with fear
that haunts me day and night

I'm all amongst people who try and hurt me
They never really matter to what I have to say
They drank and faught about old memories
that hurt them in the past

Lord, I'm just a lonely town girl
Looking for some love in a world of hurt and fear
I know Lord how much you love me,
but Lord I need some love from someone
so they can teach me how to love

I want to be myself
I want to learn new things
but Lord they stop me from learning
and block my mind with bad thoughts

Lord, I'm just a lonely town girl
looking for someone to teach me
someone to show me things
that can help me think more clearly

Lord, I might be a lonely town girl,
but you've given me a chance
to be someone I've never been before
Lord I'm just a lonely town girl
who found her hope in you.

I am typing all my poems here. Hear is one so far. It is amazing how the past can hurt when you read over it, but how good it feels to know you have achieved so much in life, that no matter what your pass was like your future is brighter then the next. Well now I have to go and get ready to fetch my son at playgroup, I didn't know time has gone by so quickly. Just the other day I was changing his diapers and today I am fetching him at playgroup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home