Where Secrets Lie

Friday, November 17, 2006

4 Days

It has been 4 days since I've written something on my blog. I have been so busy all my focus is going on the project I am doing at the moment and then also focussing on getting Baby 100% well again. He is himself 100%, but still has diarrhea, which can be a pain when coming to cleaning. He is taking in more milk and tea which is a good thing. Next week I can start him on solid's again. I think it is going to be a whole new thing for the both of us all from scratch. Now I wonder will this weeks steamed veggies still be ok for next week? Well I'll do a search later or will ask someone.

Shame poor Toddler has just jammed his finger in the door after 20 times I asked him please don't do that and I even punished him, but he still went ahead and did it. It is a good thing he didn't hurt it too badly, but bad enough for there to be a blue mark and a toddler who thinks they are dying. He is now all wrapped up in his Barney blanket watching Barney, drinking the sippy straw, eating muffin and keeping his finger very still. When he moves it then you just hear this whine.

Me I am doing well, just under a lot of pressure at the moment. I have a lot of printing to do over the weekend and I am waiting for the person. I really wish I can just finish the project. Hopefully today he will get everything to me. It has to be handed in by Wednesday and I set my deadline for Tuesday. It is so frustrating when you know someone and you do something for them, they think they can take advantage of you. The only wanted me to let it go to press on Tuesday, imagine a one person printing 500 books and then still having to stable them together so they are neat and good. I just frowned and said no way, it goes to press over the weekend or I stop right here and only take the deposit. They quickly said no he will let them know that it needs to go to press over the weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed doing these books, but my focus is more on my photography. I just love taking pictures. I love seeing he joy in the people as they are together as a family.

I think I might start a different blog just for my photos, but then I should wait as my website should be up and running soon. I can't believe I've had the website for over 2 years already and only now are these people getting into gear and putting it up. They weren't waiting for Xmas, they were waiting for 2 Xmas. Well I'm glad that it will finally go up. Now poeple will be able to see my work and not just me emailing them all the time. I have a lot of equipment still to get, but for now I have all I need. I think some time I will start a blog about my photography, it could be interesting.

Well I still need to get that diary out of mine and carry one with the story, but for now I am just going to admire the boys and have a break from work. What can be fun can also be tiring, but I love the way it makes my imagination run. I love putting part of me into my work. If I didn't then I think my work would be lifeless. Well toddler is shouting, he wants to watch Ice Age 2 which he got from a dear friend on the board I use to chat on. He just loves it. He tells me that he wants anties tift (gift) on. So now we are going to have a popcorn fight and watch Ice Age 2 for the 100th time or is it more, any the joys of childhood.

And talking of childhood, I want to post a poem I wrote about being a child.


I was walking along the beach,
Admiring the sunset
When I saw a little girl blowing kisses to the sun
I asked her what she was doing
And she replied:
When the sun says good bye then my Angel for the day goes to rest
And my angel for the night will watch over me as I sleep.
I looked at her puzzled
And she asked ‘why do you look angry?’
I replied, “I’m not angry, just confused.”
She said, don’t worry when you become a child
You’ll understand.
I then realised that we as adults
Forgot how we too use to believe in little things
Forgot what it was like to have an imagination.
And most importantly forgot what it was like to be a child.
I never saw that little girl again,
But every time I take time to look at the sunset
And I too will blow a kiss
For on that day a Angel showed me what it was to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home