Where Secrets Lie

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What Makes You Feel Bad

Everyone always focus on the good stuff on life, but what if everyone on the same day had to focus on the bad stuff? What would it be and how would it make you feel? Is focussing on the good a good thing? I sometimes ask myself that question. Sometimes focussing on the goodness in your life can also be unhealthy. Now you wonder why I say that, because no matter how good you are, no matter how much goodness you have in you, people always find the bad in you, no matter what it is. It could be that you were a teenage girl who was nothing but a black shadow in the family or a teenage girl everyone thought was up there, but really was actually at the bottom of the food chain. I wonder how I survive my life and I still wonder how I survive my life. I focus on how I survived the bad things in my life and I build myself on that. I focus on how I had gotten through harder times I go through now and I focus my life on that. I focus that some day through my life someone would be able to see the light through my experience in their life. It only takes you to realise that you aren't alone and that you can either make things worse by staying in the situation or make things better by taking charge and saying no more. Thoughout my life I saw people wanting revenge. I wanted revenge, but what would that have made me, possibly a murderer and believe me I was on the verge of committing it to survive for where I came from it felt to survive you have to fight till the death. My whole life I have been living a lie to myself. I have been letting people take advantage and let them get away with things until I couldn't no longer. When I had finally gotten out of the situation I did not know how to deal with the outside world or more like normal people. I didn't know how to solve a situation without there being a fist fight or more like it a cat fight. For now I am off to give the family breakfast till later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home